Thursday, October 2, 2008

Great Prosser Balloon Rally

Last Friday as Cason and I were headed to Seattle for an Opthamologist appt, we came around the bend and the whole sky above the Prosser valley was filled with hot air balloons. I immediately remembered it was that time of year. The sky was beautiful that morning with all the colorful balloons . I have never drove from Tri-Cities with all the balloons in the sky. It was magnificent. We had such a good time trying to count balloons as we approached and drove through Prosser. At one time we could count over 20 balloon!

The balloons brought back lots of memories. I remember riding the bus and getting so excited to go around the hill and see how many balloons we could see. Then again on Sunday morning as we were headed to church. As we drove through Prosser it really reminded me how pretty the Prosser Valley is. Much Pretty than any of the other towns.


Not great pictures, but you get the point! Not bad for being taken at 70mph.

1 comment:

Pam And Scott said...

JENNILYN PULL OVER AND TAKE YOUR PICTURES! ARE YOU CRAZY!