Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I found one, I finally found one!


I finally found one! I finally found a Fisher Price Big Action Garage!!! Yes, I am excited! I have been looking for one for two years! Ever since Cooper went into nursery and I spotted this awesome toy I knew I wanted one. However they are hard to find without spending a pretty penny! They were discontinued I think in 2001 and all I have to say is Fisher Price should start making them again! I search eBay all the time for one. They can go anywhere from $40.00 Pickup only to over $70 with shipping! I snagged this puppy off Craigslist for $10.00!!!! Yes, Craigslist in Tri-Cities!!! I was so shocked when I saw it on there and then that the lady had not sold it yet!!!!

6 comments:

Taryn said...

Hey that's cool! You are so determined like that! I am glad you found one while the boys are still young :)

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Ooohhh... save it for me when your kids quit playing with it! ;) Connor would love it... Looks like Cooper is enjoying himself!!! :)

Kimberly said...

That is so dang funny! I can't believe you have still been looking for it this whole time! I'm glad you finally found it!

Tami said...

Yea! Horray for Craigs List! That is awesome. Can you find me a grand piano please?

Brandon and Alesha said...

That is awesome that you could find that for such a steal of a deal! Yea for you!

jen said...

I seriously remember that from my childhood...man I'm old! ha ha! I guess I better start looking for mine now, so when Tae is 5 he can get his! ;) Oh and tell your boys Happy Birthday! xoxo