Long time no post! I don't know what my problem is. For one my camera went MIA. I knew where it was at and when I went to go get it GONE! I need to keep looking. Anyways, last Friday was my big day. Yes birthday! On Thursday my wonderful neighbor friends gave me a birthday lunch! I just love our neighborhood. Everyone is so nice and friendly. I could of never imagined it to be this way a year ago when we moved here!
sitting on the couch: Melaine with baby Brandon, Sara, me, Amy and Luke
Front: Alesha, Tami, and Janarae.
The kids had a great time playing thanks to Alesha having the best toys (inside and out)! And us women had a great time gabbin'! Thanks so much girls! I am so grateful for good friends!
On Friday my wonderful neighbor Amy watched the boys for a couple hours so I could go do whatever I wanted. On my way home she called and said she was at Roundtable Pizza! Yes, she took all the kids there! What a saint! She deserves the Best Neighbor Ever award! She is always there for me when ever I need anything!! That night we went out with some friends to Outback. It was my friend Heather's birthday a few weeks ago and had been planing on going out for our birthdays and it happened to fall on mine! We all had a good time and need to do more with that group of friends since we don't see them as much since we moved! On Sunday Troy and Cindy invited us over for a BBQ! It was a lot of fun and Cooper kept telling us "I want Troy's hous". It had been a while since he last saw his cousins, so it was fun for him to see them again! I had a great birthday and can't believe I am the big 2-5! I remember in H.S. saying I was not going to get married until I was 25! Oh, how life does not go as planned!! Who would of thought 25 and two kids?! And I almost forgot to give a shout out to my favorite birthday buddy Jake! Jake turned 9 this year and I heard had a great birthday! He received a birthday card in the mail with real money not even a check!! Glad you were born on the best day of the year buddy!

8 comments:
I'm glad it was such a good day for you!!! I wish I had lots of great neighbors... and I know you know I dont monster truck and all! haha Any houses for sale in the neighborhood? I want to live closer soooo bad, but I am pretty sure I'm only going to get moved further away:( I still can't believe so many people in your family share birthdays.
It's about time you wrote on your blog!! You,Hayleyand Trica are slow, it's my only contact with the real world.(My family)
I'm glad you had a great birthday! I told my neigbors to forget about mine! Just wait you will feel the same in 20 years!!
Happy Be-lated Birthday! HOW FUN!!!!!!! You are so blessed to have such good friends!!!!!!! Sounds like a perfect Birthday! Alan and I thought that at our five year Anniversary! We hadn't planned on having kids till we'd been married at least 4-5 years! On our fifth Anniversary we had TWO!!!!!!!! Life definitely doesn't go as planned!
Sorry about today... I was hoping I wouldn't lose ya on the way to Walla Walla, but that road is so bad. I should have known. Anyway, I'd love to come over next week! Joe leaves on Monday afternoon, so any day after that is PERFECT! :) Hope you guys are doing well and hope Coop gets over his cold! I'll call ya sometime this weekend.
That's great that you have a group of girls to hang out with--and by the way Happy Birthday, I hope your day was great and we're thinking of ya!
Hey how come you did not post the picture I am in? and how come I don't get the best sister award?! I am still going to do something some for you for your birthday ok..so you can do a post all about how thankful you are for having me as a sister..oh I can't wait!
Looks like you had a great birthday..and your neighborhood is way cooler than mine:)
Happy Birthday!! You really do have a great neighborhood....I'm a little jealous.
Post a Comment