Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthday Fun

Happy Birthday Kate, Cason, and Brenden!
Yesterday we celebrated their birthday's. Cason 15th and Kate and Brenden 24th.


He was so excited with his Thomas Cake.


Taking a lick of the frosting!


Kate with her beautiful Barbie Cake!


The kids were all eating their cake and we turned around and Case was taking stabs at Thomas for some frosting! So sneaky!


Cooper decided to join in on the action and then Meg, so Thomas was moved! It was cute!



Taden, Jill, and Meg. Taden take your eyes off Barbie!


The kids had so much fun playing together. They stayed outside forever and they played inside too. I think every toy possible was out! Glad they had a good time! I just realized I never took a picture of Carson. Sorry mom, hopefully Hayley did. The kids were going nuts and we were trying to feed them as fast as we could and try and save the cakes!


Cooper was sooo tired after the party. He went and hid underneath Cason's new car rug. Cason went and started walking on him! Too funny!

6 comments:

Krystal said...

I showed Kai the thomas cake..because it's no secret he's obsessed. and now he is freaking out because thomas is #1 and the cake says #2. i tried to explain to him that cason was turning 2 years old so that's why they changed it, but he's not having it. and now katie beth is screaming because she says that the barbie cake is hers and its her birthday. oh what a day..

The Adams Family said...

Your boys are getting so big and they are so cute, it has been so long since I have seen everyone. How are things???

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

CUTE cakes! Looks like Cason had a pretty good birthday this year! We need to get together now that I'm home and do that play date and so I can take that Pampered Chef stuff off your hands!!

Tami said...

Looks like fun! Did you make those cakes?? If so, I am going to be seriously impressed! Looks like a good time.

The Egan Family said...

Those cakes are so cute! I bet the kids loved it! Cooper looked like he loved the frosting! haha

Brandon and Alesha said...

Please don't tell me that you or Hayley made those cakes. Amazing! I like how the candles are sticking straight out of Barbie's dress like pink bazookas.