Sunday, September 14, 2008

Torque-N-Tune

Brenden has a friend that he calls Torque-N-Tune. He can fix any snowmobile, dirt bike, four wheeler, you name it. Cooper has taken on this nickname. He is always out messing around in the garage trying to find any hammer, screw driver, wrench, you name it. He will work on his bike, my car, lawn mower, you name it! I caught him finishing up the other day. He was taking the wrench to that little Vacuum this day. We can never find any tools and he is partially to blame. We end up hiding everything from this kid. I just hope he likes to fix stuff when he gets older and I can put him to good use around the house!

2 comments:

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Holy cow Jenni! You've been busy! Cute posts! :) Hey I got your message on facebook...I'm out of town until the 23rd, but call me if you want. I'm just down in Utah and am sure I'll have time to talk sometime this week.

hayleyharts said...

Yes I love all the posts..esp. the one with cason and the cowboy hat..you need to do a photo collage of those pictures at the fair...and hang them up in their rooms..now that would be so cute...now only if one us could figure out that darn photoshop!