Sunday, September 14, 2008

Brotherly Love

This is how my boys show affection for one another. Yes, biting! When Cooper gets really mad at Case he will sometimes bite! It is absolutely horrible. One of the hardest parenting moments. You know you want to go beat the one who bit and discipline him right then and there, but how do leave the wounded. I don't know what to do in that situation. I just can't leave Case who is just screaming in pain! Anyways, this happened about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I was pretty mad about this one since it was right on his cheek!

It is kinda hard to tell but it was really swollen and left a nice little bruise for a few days. Yes, I did go and get Case a nice little milk bottle to comfort him!




All better now! I love how kids are so quick to forgive! I know this picture might creep you out, but I need some pictures so I can show him when he gets older how he was cross eyed. Oh, and by the way Cooper knew he was in big trouble that day. I was torked to say the least. I sent him to his room told him to not move from his bed and slammed his door. He knew I ment bussiness because it was a little after noon and he did not move and he decided to take a nap. I was shocked and it was a good thing he went to sleep because I was not about to let him out of his room!

No comments: