Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cason's Birthday

Cooper had as much fun as Cason on his birthday. Cooper went straight for the presents and helped Case open them. Thank heavens Case did not mind one bit!



I let Case pick this Elmo lap top out at the store. He kept hitting the Elmo key and it repeated "Elmo, Elmo, Elmo" over and over again. A worker there said, "Oh man you are not buying that are you?" I did not even think twice about it. What is one more annoying toy to add to the collection? They were thrilled with it!








I made this Elmo cake and right before we were opening presents Cooper climbed up on the counter to get it and so I put it above the fridge and rubbed it against the cabinet! I was mad, but oh well, I remember what it looked like before!




Cason was so excited with his Elmo Cake.


Cooper singing "Happy Birthday"




I left for a second and come back and Cooper had punched Elmo in the eyes! Elmo come on you need to learn how to fight back!

9 comments:

Tricia said...

Great Cake, when did you take cake decorating classes. That looks so good. We wish we were there.

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Cason!:) Good job one the cake. now let me ask will you ever do it again? After Mickey i said I wouldn't, but we'll see... I think Cason looks so cute in his glasses! I can't believe he is 2.

Morgan Family said...

You did GREAT on the cake! WOW!!! I've "tried" to do fun cakes and it just hasn't worked out!! Someday I'll take a class! Looks like you guys had a great day!

Pam And Scott said...

I love the picture of Cason looking over the top of his glasses!! That is so Jordan! Cason looks so grown up!!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Cason! Okay so I should just call you for a birthday cake! What a great job! I love that cooper got the cake so funny! Boys what can you do with them?

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Jennilyn- That is a great job on that cake! Holy cow! I can't believe he's that old! So when's little number #3 comin'? ;) :)

Amy said...

Jenni that cake is very impressive, nice job. Happy Birthday to Casey!

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Hey...must have been on at the same time as you! I just got your message...yeah Joe's parents just moved here this summer, so I'm not sure if they'd know that many names yet. There are 5 wards in Page (population around 10,000). Joe's dad said there are probably more M's than any other church here, but Page is 30% Navajo Indian too, so.... Anyway, if you hear their name, let me know. I wanted to tell you too that I will be home on Monday and Joe goes back to work on Wednesday, so if you wanna get together like Thursday or Friday for a play date, let me know. Did the pampered chef stuff come yet? Ok, anyway, I will talk with ya soon! :)

hayleyharts said...

I am very impressed with the cake..I have been craving cake..so funny cooper punched his eye..and I remember cason looking like that and all his hair! He looks so much like Brendon!