Holy catch up! Well, I need to start being a better blogger so I will play catch up! The end of August means the Benton Franklin County Fair. I attempted to take the kids on Thursday, but by the time we got down there they were too exhausted and so was mom, so we ended up going back on Friday night and took dad with us!
The cool thing about this fair is your ticket to the fair gets you into the rodeo. We took the kids for a little bit until we had enough of Cason's screaming and kicking! As we were leaving we got to see some muttin bustin! So cute! My dream would be to have one of my kids do that! I told Brenden we need to buy a sheep so the boys can practice. There is no way that Cooper would just go jump on one of those crazy sheep in front of hundreds of people! We need to practice, we will see if it ever happens!
This crazy guy riding a fake horse! Cooper didn't know what to think. Thank heavens he never started his someone is murdering me scream! He is deathly scared of mascots!
Looking at the cows! I think I heard, " mom, mom, a cow! Mom, mom a cow!" A million and one times!
The white fence in the back is from Kent Farms. Brenden says the fair came and bought a ton of fence panels from Kent Farms a few years back. All of Kent Farm's fence panels were painted white, so when you see all the white panels at the fair you will know who they bought them from!
My baby is growing up. He looks like a big boy!
And he found the 4-wheelers! Yep you guessed it, there was a screaming fit to get him off of it! Thank heavens we were headed to the car!
Cooper totally not interested. All he was thinking was what four wheeler do I want to get on next! Yes, he does bleed two stroke oil!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Benton-Franklin Fair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jen you are dressed waaayy to cute for the fair! You look so good! I am semi jealous:)
Post a Comment