Thursday, October 2, 2008

Totally worth it!

As much as I hate paying for a little boys hair cut! Totally worth it! I would sacrifice any monthly indulgence to pay to have his hair cut! At least for now.

Monkey Dooz is the only place I can take him. Around a year ago I attempted to cut his hair again.... and I started and then he freaked out really, really bad. It was a Saturday night and luckily General Conference was the next day so no going to church. On Monday I took him to Fantastic Sam's since Monkey Dooz was not open. Let's just say, he was hanging from his legs and the lady was on the floor trying to finish! For how bad he acted she did an awesome job! I think I have cut his hair at home once or twice since and every time I do I say to myself, "Self why the heck did you do that again! It looks horrible and you put yourself through the ringer and back!"


He is usually pretty good here. Thanks to the awesome Jeep and Dora! Totally zoned!


Yeah, all done!! Yes, and that is the lady that works or worked at Gymboree. Haven't seen here there in a while. For your info Monkey Dooz changed hands and Alissa from Ellabella bought it! She has changed a few thing inside and has dress ups for the kids to wear! Really cute!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! i would love to go there! So cute and his hair looks great! How much is a hair cut? Justin cuts Bronx's, but lets just say it isn't quite how I want it:)

Pace Adventures said...

THat is great, eli had ashtons cut when i had cameron, and he was ticked it cost 13 dollars and all she did was trim his bangs because i had trimmed the rest, fixing the bangs from an encounter with scissors back in april i think. Any wayl, i understand the thing too, luckily kenny came down to go to the byu football game and i told hime i wanted to go to costco so he came and i gave him money, and he helped wrestle with ashton ok chase him around the store, he was actually pretty well behaved. normally we get the dirty looks like what are you doing here, and we saw ej, rosies husband he was hollering hey cousins, repeatedly well i never see any one i know so why would i look around until he got right where we could see him

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Awesome! That looks like a great place to go.. Joe and his side of the fam are making comments lately about cutting Connor's hair, but I just can't bring myself to it yet... cute hair Cooper!

chelsea elizabeth said...

I totally take my boys their all the time and it was the first place that they didn't freak out! But now my sister is in beauty school so my boys have become her guinea pigs!

Pam And Scott said...

Boys hate their hair cut. All my boys beat up at least one or two beauticians!! We found a place in pleasant grove that is alot like this place, but with nintendo. Needless to say, the kids did much better! It wasworth every penny.