Thursday, October 2, 2008


Today the boys and I went to the mall. We walked in a different way than normal to look for the double fire truck stroller. As we walked in I said, "Oh, no!" Yeah, I had never seen this Clifford toy. Cooper is obsessed with Clifford! I don't know why but he looooves Clifford. Anyways no going around this one I had to let them have a ride. They loved it and the ride even sings the Clifford theme song, so cute!


We then made the trek down to the other side of the mall to find the fire truck. I thought if I let them ride in this stroller they would be better. Uh, not so much!


Yeah, that's right Cason sucking on the back of the seat! Just trying to build his immune system!

We ended up running into Hayley. After too much chaos from us she informed the boys it was time for us to go home. Then she turned to me and said, "Are you going home?"
I replied, "Uh, ya I think that is what you just told us to do." =) We left emptied handed with nothing accomplished! Oh, well another day!
Gotta love sisters. What would I do without sisters. Always there to help you when you need them! Hayley always is there to make me feel better when someone says something not so nice to me about my kids, or shoots a nasty look in public. Always building me up when I think I am going to loose it. She always tells me the Lord gave me these two boys because he knew I could handle them. That helps me get through the day when I don't think I can make it any more!
I did these post for you MOM! I have been slacking all week, but knew I better catch up before I went to bed.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Jenni-
I wish I lived closer to you, but I agree with Hayley you were completely chosen to be their mom and I think you do such a great job at it! It is exhausting to serve these little guys, but whenever I get discouraged I have to make my self focus more on the eternal perspective of things! Those boys just don't know how blessed they are to have you... as for the mall we often leave empty handed and with a lot less quarters then we walked in with, not to mention they stop at the toys, the toy store, the pet store, the library, and food court. And if I'm lucky Gymboree or TCP to buy something for my kids - forget EVER looking for something for myself:)

Pam And Scott said...

Yesterday at work a lady lost her two kids in the mall. When she ran out of our store and into the mall walkway to look for them they were being chased by the sunglass hut employee. They were stealing sunglsses and running away. They were about 4 and 3. The Mother was so upset she was chasing them with her stroller where her baby was sleeping. I got a real kick out this poor Mother. One of the girls asked me if i ever came shopping with friends to the Mall. I claimed NO! My friends wouldn't come with me, only my Mom and sisters on Conference weekend.(Oh the days) That was hard enough. This is a fun time, enjoy it. They grow up fast and give you other reasons to chase them!

Tami said...

I love those completely productive days at the mall. Bummer! Thank heavens for sisters. Nice job Hayley!

Jess said...

This really made me miss my sister. Sisters make life a little easier!! Your boys are adorable!!

Tricia said...

I love it Jenni. That Clifford stroller is the Bomb! You are a good mom to let them try them all out. I wish I was there so maybe we could take turns and go to the mall w/o kids once in a while. I love Pam's story! Jenni you have the cutest boys and they are the best of friends.

Kimberly said...

It made me sad reading that people say things about your boys. You are a good mom.