Tuesday, October 21, 2008




AND WERE OFF!!!!
4 KIDS 4 AND UNDER,
2 CRAZY OUT OF ENERGY MOMS,
4 CARSEATS,
2 DOUBLE STROLLERS,
2 TOO MANY STUFFED SUITCASES,
2 DVD PLAYERS,
TOO MANY TO COUNT DVD'S,
2 DIAPER BAGS STUFFED TO THE TOP WITH ANY
KIND OF TREAT YOU CAN THINK OF.
4 SIPPY CUPS,
COLOR CRAYONS, NOTEBOOKS,
CARS, TRUCKS, TRAINS,
TOO MANY SPECIAL BLANKETS,
ANY LOTS, AND LOTS OF WIPES!!
ARE WE CRAZY??
YES!!!!
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU MOM & DAD!

7 comments:

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

You two are brave, brave girls! I travelled once with Haylie only, and it was a chore! The flight will be over before you know it! Have fun with your parents!

Morgan Family said...

Have FUN you tough ladies!!!!!!!!!!

calawayfamily said...

so where are you going hope cason loves the plane I loooooooove them they are so cool and loud but they are still awesome bye

Pace Adventures said...

Good Luck, can you imagine the list if you drove. Now that would be insane. It really puts the pioneers on a pedastool for me to travel across the plains with a wagon. HaHa

chelsea elizabeth said...

hey, hope you're having a great time! how was the plane ride? just remember that you have to do it again on the way back :) we need to get together when you get back! (but seriously this time ;) )

Kim said...

What a cute post!!! I can't imagine traveling with four kids... hop you have lots of fun!!!

Tami said...

Yea! So, that's where you are. I hope that you have a great trip! Your list reminds me of too many stressful flights with my kids. I hope that you survive the flights! Have fun!