Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Casey's new specks



Casey has another new pair of glasses. We are hoping these ones are the the charm! He was breaking his other pair all the time! We would get them fixed and the next day he would break them again!! The ladies at Dr. Wilson's office were able to do some looking and found this pair that are a lot more durable. They are from our good friend Fisher Price. Leave it to Fisher Price to always have the best! You can't tell from the picture, but across the nose there is a big o'l piece of plastic. I love it! There is no way possible for him to bite the nose pieces off!!! The glasses themselves are a lot bigger than his old ones. They help so he can't look over the top and underneath them as much! Well he really can't possible look underneath, because the glasses themselves rest on his chubby cheeks! Way too cute! Hopefully someday we will be able to figure out his eyes!!!



By the way, that is his friend George on his back!

8 comments:

Morgan Family said...

He looks SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! My brothers had glasses and I ALWAYS wanted them too!!!!!!! He's adorable!

Taryn said...

He's adorable. They do look like they are a better fit for him. I really hope they work out and he gets to seeing better!

Amy said...

He is even cuter with the glasses! I love em. Finally you found something that will keep up with his boyish ways.

Attitude of Gratitude said...

He looks so cute and grown up with his glasses!

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Jenni he has got to be the cutest boy I've ever seen! Those little glasses make him even cuter too, if that's possible! I hope these work out for him! (and you :)

Kaili McKay said...

:) :) :) Yes as everyone has said...he's too cute!

Pace Adventures said...

They look really good, and I love george. What a cute little guy he looks grown up with his glasses. Dont you love fisher price coming to the rescue with all the things they think of, good old fisher price.

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

You guys have tons of fun visiting your parents! I'll be praying for you guys and the plane ride! :) Be really careful and tell your mom hi!