Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We are back!! I have so many posts I don't know where to start! We went to the pumpkin patch before we left. This is our third annual trip to the pumpkin patch. We love going to Country Mercantile. When we lived in Othello I went more often on my way home from Tri-Cities, but we hardly ever make it there anymore, so it is always fun to go there at Halloween. Somehow my pictures did not go in order!



The kids loved the animals! All but Cooper! He was not touchin those animals!





Cason loooved the goats! This trip just prepped the kids for all the animals they would see on our trip to WV!


Coop dragging his pumpkin by the horns, as Hayley would say! That's my Cooper always interesting! He would not carry his pumpkin, he had to drag it all the way to the tractor from out in the field. I think he thought he was a tractor pulling his disk. Only thing I could come up with. He is always trying to connect his bike, four wheeler, lawnmower, anything with something to pull behind it.




Cute Brookie




Kate and her pumpkin






Fun, Fun day!






No comments: