Coop and I finally carved a couple pumpkins this afternoon. He thought it was fun to take the goop out of one pumpkin and put it in the pumpkin I already had carved! He piled it full! Does it surprise me? No, sounds just like something that boy would do. He had to have the knife too. He just kept stabbing the pumpkin! He made a nice mess!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Gooey Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
so cute! I am kinda surprised that he wasn't grossed out. He used to hate getting his hands dirty.
FUN! We didn't carve pumpkins until Halloween day either... Haylie thought it was SO fun and Connor did the same thing as Cooper... took the guts and put them back into the pumpkin. Thanks Connor!
How fun! That is cute that he loved the guts so much and that he had so much fun stabbing the pumpkin. What a boy! It was fun to see you guys trick-or-treating. Where are your pictures from your trip?
Post a Comment