Cason had a fun day yesterday! Mom, did not make him take a nap!! When we came home from preschool he wanted to stay and play out in the garage. When I went back to check on him, he wanted to go outside. I let him outside and the rest is history. We arrived home between 12:30-1:00 and he never came inside until 5:15!! That is no lie! He never even came to the door once. Yes, I was checking on him every few min, but he had a blast! I figured I would let him play until he was tired, since there will not be many more days that he can play outside for that long!
He loves the sand box and played there for hours!!! Give him his shovel and he is in business!!
That is Brenden's old John Deere truck from when he was a kid. For the longest time he wouldn't let the kids play with it, but I guess they won and it is outside now!
Playing with the newest member of our family! Sonic! We got the kitty before we left. It is a really cute kitty. Cason loves Sonic! He chases him all over the yard. He just wants to touch him. Luckily yesterday Sonic warmed up to him and let him touch him.
Cason and Sonic had a great afternoon together. Sonic sat with him in the sandbox for the longest time! I let Cason enjoy his time with Sonic yesterday, because well, Sonic is going to a new home! Yeah, I can't handle him! I wanted him for a mouser, but I can't handle the litter box! Cason thinks it is his sandbox! So, Sonic will be gone before long, but it was nice for Cason to have a kitty for a few days! We were probably gone most of the time Sonic has lived here!

2 comments:
I used to love cats and dogs when I was younger, and now the thought of one more mess to clean up and one more thing to remember--yea, don't think I can do it.
If you get rid of your cat the kids will cry for months!! Mine did. (ours died) We told the kids they ran away. They still have fits over those darn cats. I had so many kids we had to get two at a time. Cinder and Rella (Shantae and Shaylas) and Stockton and Malone.(Jordans and Jantzens) Boys usually get rid of cats on their own. Jantzen (age 3)washed Stockton and put him in the freezer to dry. The cat survived only because I had to make dinner and needed some meat out of the freezer. That cat was one cold kitty. My nephew Davey (age 3) gave his aunt Patty's kitty a bath a drowned the oor thing. So you see boys will get rid of the cat for you!! Sonic will probobly get run over by the gator!
Post a Comment