Brenden has a bad habit. Yes, I know you are all surprised! I never could of imagined him having a bad habit either. Anyways, his bad habit is Pepsi. He loves Pepsi. He said he acquired his taste for Pepsi when he was a little boy and would go to the horse sales with Albert, the family friend. He frequently comes home with a 32 oz. The boys know that it is dad's pop. Tonight Cason, he's our dumpster diver, pulls one out of the trash and says, "I wan daddy's pop!"
I told him "No you can't have daddy's pop." He kept telling me, "I wan daddy's pop!" So I dumped the little bit that was left out and filled it with water. He thought he was in heaven and just kept telling me "daddy's pop."
When daddy came home Case ran over to him to give him his pop back!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Bad Habit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Dang! I wish my kids' first taste of pop was water! You're smart! I hate dumpster diving too... I can't keep Connor out of the garbage can..so gross.
I love it, honesty, i think everyone kids now have pop sometime, it may not always be how we prefer-they way they manage to drink or find the items. Ok, i admit i give it to ashton mainly when he gets to vomiting-and when he drops that sippy cup look out it can spin and fiz, then he starts yelling no drink no, naughty.
During the summer Hunter found my sisters diet coke fountain drink and couldn't get enough! Future pop drinkers is what I seem to be breeding. Keep Casey drinking that water as long as possible!
Dont get me wrong. Casey loves pop and he drinks a lot of it. But only 7up and Rootbeer. He just thought it was cool i guess to be drinking daddys pop. And maybe he thinks daddy drinks water!
That's SO FUNNY!!!!!!! Alan and I LOVE Dr. Pepper... We won't let them have that yet... I made the mistake of letting Kylinn try a sip and now every time we have a soda cup she grunts and squeals at me and also goes garbage diving! Kids just want to be like their siblings and parents!!!! SO CUTE!
I love Diet Coke. Funny thing is all my kids hate Cola drinks!! All the better!
Smart move, Mom. Wonder how long you'll be able to get away with that one.
Post a Comment