I walked into the kitchen on Monday and this is what I found! Somebody eating the Pumpkin Swirl brownies I made from Martha. I decided to let him enjoy himself for a few minuets. The next thing I know he is dumping them into the Kitchen Aid mixer! Oh boys and what they can think of! He thought it was so fun!
Then today I was asking Cooper what he wanted for lunch. Everything I asked him if he wanted he said "No!" The next thing I know I hear him walking in from the garage and he is eating this!
Yes, that is one of those Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches from the Schwan's man! There are only six sandwiches in the box and they are very much over priced. I was at the grocery store Saturday afternoon when the Schwan's man stopped by and Brenden bought his secret indulgence! He always loved when his mom bought these. I am too cheap to buy them, so I new he really must have wanted them. He told me, "What ever you do, do not let the kids have these!" I responded, "Oh, don't you worry, I will not let them touch them!" Well, the little stinker found them! I do not know how. Schwan's does not have pictures on the box, so he had no clue what they were, but he must of known it was something good when he felt the package!
Enjoying himself! Hoped he liked it!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Sneaky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Kids sure are clever! How FUNNY! Sorry Brenden!
Oh Jenni.... I really know what you go through. Your kids are so cute and funny. You are so good to just let them finish what they are doing and then clean it all up!
haha, thats so funny! You're boys are so sneeky!!
Jenny sometimes Cooper reminds me so much of Jordan it is unbelievable. You can buy any type of sweet and hide it and Jordan will find it. It amazes me on how he does it! I think he just smells it! Just realize that there is no hiding treats in the house for the next 20 years!!
Post a Comment