After the parade we headed over to the fairgrounds. I love the Adams County Fair! A nice little county fair with all the amenities but only 1/3 of the people. I love going and letting Brenden run into old friends and letting him reminisce of the good ol days when he ruled the fair grounds. He only dreams that his children would be able to take animals there.
Cooper was all over the rides. He wanted to go on this Rocket one first. I was so afraid he was going to start freaking out when he realized it went high up in the air. Nope! He loved it!
Just cruizin.
Coming down for landing!
We let Case go on the fish ride with Cooper. This ride actually went pretty fast. Cason loved it. He giggled the whole ride!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Funny comment about the fair....When we went to swiss days Shayla said "Ive been to a place like this but it wasn't as nice. It had a bunch of dumb stinky animals at it." I explained to her that it was a fair, and that her Dad actually dated me after watching me win the champion showman in my age division. She couldn't believe I would pull a cow around like that!! I've raised such city girls!! (kinda sad, they don't know what they are missing!)
Man what great kid rides, but I still don't think I would be able to get Bronx on that for the life of me, love that Cason loved it!
Post a Comment