More W.V. posts. so many pictures I have to post. I know there is one more after this, I just have to get the pictures from Hayley.
This was a beautiful park mom & I went to with Betty on Sunday, when mom did not know what else to do with Cooper.

We went back the next day and took Hayley and dad.
We went back the next day and took Hayley and dad.
This is at Donna Baker's house. Mom just loves this lady. She is from England and has a really cute accent. The drive to her house was breathtaking.
Dad babysitting out on the porch. He was worried about where the kids would go, but needless to say there were not too many places they could go and get in trouble.
Putting his bino's away.
Looking for deer. We sent him outside to look for deer. He loves looking for deer.
Grandma Betty's dog. She had just taken the dog to get groomed, so she brought her over for the kids to see. Kate loved her dog climbing on her.
These people we went out to see raise miniature horses. She has 35 right now. Don't ask me how many goats she had. prob around 40. She had 12 regular horses too I think. There were so many animals there I can't even think of all of them. The kids liked the miniature horses. They were cute. The baby was only a few days old.

3 comments:
cooper and brooke look a lot alike in that picture! and I wish I could figure out your camera because that picture of kate and brooke was so cute!
The pictures of the kids are so cute. It looks like they really enjoyed themselves with Mom and Dad. I'm glad you posted these pictures of Mom and Dad they look like they are doing well. The one picture of Mom makes her hair look like it has red in it. It reminds me alot of that picture of Grandma Evelyn that Dedre had on her blog a couple of months ago. I'm sure Mom and Dad will miss the sound of those kids when they are gone.
I love the picture with all the trees behind you all. Mom and Dad look so good- so happy
Post a Comment