My Pictures are not loading in the right order. I don't have time to try and spend another 30 min working on it, so here you go!
Papa & Casey. This is the second picture, when Cason ended up with the popcorn!
Sharing popcorn with Papa. Does this look familiar???? Dad on the couch? It was usually dad on the couch and Hayley on the love seat, mom up cleaning or doing laundry and me trying to weasel my rear onto a couch with out their feet being in my face!
Deere Bride! Only in WV!
We saw these also while we were out driving. Did I mention how much we drove? I don't even want to know how many miles we drove. It was a lot!! Hayley and I would get so tired, but not mom and dad! They just can go go go!
Ever wonder what Heaven looks like? Well, this is almost Heaven! That is what they called this area we went out to. The driving never was boring. There were so many beautiful views! I could not get over the breath taking views. Much, much better than the ugly sagebrush here. We told a lady that in Washington where we live if you want trees you have to plant them. She could not understand that!!

3 comments:
It is beautiful out there...and we always do a lot of driving when we visit too! The fall is the most beautiful time, we always seem to make our way out there in the Spring.
I LOVE THE PICTURES. Mom and Dad seem to be enjoying themselves too. I love when everything is green
How fun- love the cankles, stealing Dad's popcorn and all. It is so pretty.
Post a Comment