To say we had a good time is a understatement. We had a BLAST! The kids were so excited to Grandma & Grandpa. Cooper just kept laughing and laughing. He wouldn't stop. I think he thought Grandma, I didn't know if I was ever going to see you again!!
The best present in the whole wide world! Asleep! He fell asleep on take off from Spokane! I know big, big shocker! When we were getting off the plane in SLC, Cooper was trying to get back on and screaming and throwing the biggest fit! He thought he forgot something. I kept trying to tell him we had everything! He had just woken up so I was blaming his behavior on that. I locked him into the stroller and he would climb out! I would throw him back him and he would climb out all while he was screaming. We were running as fast as we could to our next flight, since it was time to board. As we stepped foot into the airport, it was jam packed! Immediately every ones attention was on this two crazy ladies and there kids with this one screaming his head off and his mom not paying attention just trying to push her stroller with a big car seat on top and her bags, and the kids blankets falling out everywhere. Running over way too many people's feet. I had one lady stop and say very concerned, "Your son is falling out!"
I replied, "I know!"And just kept on a walking. Luckily a lady that worked there helped me with my car seat. As we got to our gate we just had time to board. I know all the people getting ready to board thought, "Oh, no! You have got to be kidding me, they are getting on my flight!"
Sorry everyone! As we were walking down to the plane Hayley turns around and yells to me, "Never again! Never again will I do this!"
Hayley heard one lady say, "Tell me they have headphones on this flight!"
I took Cason's car seat on board and a lady says so loud to her friend and looks me in the eye, "Why didn't she check that thing?" I though to myself you will be thanking your lucky stars I never checked it. There is actually a chance my son will fall asleep since I brought it on board! Cooper does better with Hayley, so she insisted he sit with her on the flight. He did and he did great. Case slept most of the flight too. I could only think you people do not even know how lucky you are. These kids were angels this flight! For as bad as it started I am still in shock how well the 4 kids did on that flight.
When we arrived to Baltimore. We had this guy help us with our bags to the Rent a Car shuttle and Brooke jumped on for the ride! It was only about 30 feet, but totally worth it. He just kept telling us to get on the shuttle and he would do the rest. With all the kids it was money well spent!!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
The Trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
WOW! I love it over there! We lived over there for a summer a couple years ago and it is SO beautiful! Sounds like you guys had quite the interesting trip over! I hope your trip home was just as, if not more, relaxed and easy!!!
I cannot believe how UNACCOMMODATING some people are when it comes to kids--you would think that they would remember those days when they were little, and tired and cranky and that most Moms are just doing their best. I'm so happy the boys were good on the flight--proved those people wrong!
No matter how stress traveling can be the reward is great. What troopers, remember some people have never had kids chose a career or cant so they dont always understand.
but you are getting memories that you will use when they get older to embarrass them later so let them be kids pay back can be awful. not every heard about the class in heaven how to have your kids be good espically when in public
Jenni, i am so glad that you and Hayley had the opportunity to go how awesome a trip to always remember!!! Pay no attention to the comments of people with no compassion.. if they only knew how much some things said can hurt ha? i remember being pregnant with Kody and a lady turned to her friend and said tell me she`s not knocked up again i cried all the way home now i would give her a piece of my Mind!!! You are one of the absolute best mothers i know hands down.
Love ya
Cindy
Ok jenny YOu sound like you had a blast. You would think people in Utah would know better!! Hopefully they weren't from Utah! People just don't get it!! I'm glad you got ot go see mom and dad. I bet they loved seeing the kids. Did you take any pictures of the kids with them?
I was excited to see a post from Cindy!! Wheres your blog girl??
I would love to see her little boys
I'm so glad you guys made it out there - it can be a hassle but it really is worth it to see your parents "in action." I know that Moodys love having them out there. It's such a blessing to have family on missions and time goes by faster that you'll ever believe!
Oh, I'm so glad you guys were able to visit grandma and grandpa! Its so pretty where they are at!
Post a Comment