Friday, November 21, 2008

late late night

Last night I went and saw this!


I had so much fun! I only had to be poked (or yelled at) a couple of times to stay awake! That's saying a lot for me!! I am walking around like a zombie this morning. I am sure glad I don't go to midnight movies that often, or ever! Can't wait until the next one...

7 comments:

Jess said...

I went last night too!! What did you think??

Pam And Scott said...

My family all got to go but me!! I didn't have anyone to watch Jayden!! They all loved it, even the boys. I'm hoping to go this weekend. I'm a night owl, I'd loved to have stayed up all night!

Kimberly said...

I wondered if you would be able to stay awake!

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Awe man! I totally should have gone with you! I want to see it so bad... how was it?

Taryn said...

you had me laughing. I bet you were dying the next day, but I am so proud that you fought those hartley sleep genes. Even if it was BYU game or something, at that time of night Taryn would have cached in 10 minutes into it!

Tami said...

How fun that you ended up being able to go! I am impressed that you stayed up! I hope that you guys have a great trip this weekend!

The Egan Family said...

I agree with you, I LOVE TWILIGHT!!! They already making the second twilight, so i'm way excited! Maybe next time you go, give Brandon the kids and you should take a nap before and then go so you can stay awake... If thats possible :)