We had one FUN night!
Cason wanted to give Cooper a ride. He kept saying, "ready?"
Yeah they didn't make it too far.
My buzz and Woody! And me as some dumb pirate that I put together at the last min.
Cason loved being Woody. At trunker treat he carried around his woody doll the whole time and said, "yee haw doody, yee haw!" It was pretty cute.
Dad got a little crazy on the four wheeler trying to get out of the garage. Cooper said enough with you and jumped on the gator.

6 comments:
Fun! We thought about coming out to that area to trick or treat because our street for some reason was a dud. But after a couple of houses, the kids had had it and so we called it a night! You guys look cute! Nice costume Jenni!
Very cute!!! i hear ya on the last minute costume I was making Press badges as we drove to the church:) And I had to laugh at the Target sale... may friend and I were there at 8am:)
Those costumes are the best!! Cason looks so cute with those glasses on. Once again great Costumes! As far as the pirate goes, I always dress up for Halloween!! It makes it more fun. You should have been Jessie!!
You look cute as a pirate!
Such cuties! And nice job on dressing up at all..I am such a loser and never do. maybe next year.
How much fun & cute are they!! So glad we have blogs so we can see each other more! Yella' stone will be here before you know...can't wait to see you all! xoxo
Those costumes are soooo cute! I love how they are woody and buzz!!
Post a Comment