Monday, November 24, 2008

Only Cooper

This morning as I was laying in bed trying to get a few more zzzzzzz, I realized I couldn't hear Cooper anymore. I decided to get up and get going for the day and go and see what he was he was up to. As I was walking into the kitchen I realized I could hear water upstairs. I went up stairs to find the bathroom door closed. As I opened the door I found his diaper on the floor, he had had diarrhea and was taking a bath! He got some wipes and tried to clean up and then decided to draw himself a bath! I was cracking up inside. I told him thanks for cleaning up! Only Cooper! I sure am glad I listened to the feeling telling me to get out of bed!

4 comments:

Pam And Scott said...

Wow Jenni you have had the bug at your house!! I hope you are feeling better too. I can't believe he was giving himself a bath! Wow kind of scary. You had better make sure the water heater is turned down so he doen't burn himself!! I was always afraid of that.

Krystal said...

my kids would totally do that too. we are lucky they are still alive really. we just had a bug at our house too. but my kids call in diarina. i does sound a little better if you ask me:)

chelsea elizabeth said...

thats so funny jenni! Boys do the darndest things! Its these moments that make hard days easier!

The Egan Family said...

Connor's brother fell into Hot Boiling water when he was a kid and burned his skin off his butt!! Thats cute that cooper tried to clean up though.. haha