This recipe is hands down the best Kool-Aid Play dough recipe. I lost it and tried lots of other ones, but could not find one better than this one. My cousin Andrea gave it to me and it is a lot like the store bought stuff, but BETTER!
Kool-Aid Play dough
1 C. flour 1 pkg. unsweetened Kool-Aid
¼ C. salt 1 TBSP. oil
2 TBSP. cream tartar 1 C. water
Mix flour, salt cream of tartar and kool-aid in a medium pot.
Add water and oil. Stir over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes.
When mixture forms a ball in pot, remove. Knead until smooth.
Put in a plastic bag and refrigerate.
I mix it all together first before turning on the heat. That way you don't get any flour clumps. Watch out it smells so good you will be tempted to taste!!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Kool-Aid Play dough
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Awesome recipe! I might have to try that one after I try Kim's corn starch activity! Awesome picture by the way... when did you get these done? And where? I love the red door! :) Thanks for the play date the other day, and thanks for the clothes! Joe was loving the ties for church. :)
We will have to give this a whirl- except I am pretty sure Bronx will eat it:)!!! I love your new header picture!!! So cute!
Great new picture!! We had our family pictures done too!! Can't wait to put them on our blog!!
I've snatched your recipe. sounds fun. You need to put a recipe of the month up. That way I could get some recipes too:) By the way I try to change mine every Sunday or Monday. thanks for the reminder.
Jenni, I just love that picture of Cason and Cooper. They look so darn innocent. Have a good day.
So I've decided that I might need Toby to have some activities this winter. That's after only 3 days. If you need to hire him I now have him up for hiring! That could sound bad. I didn't mean it that way!
Post a Comment