Wow! Where has the time gone? I feel like all I have done the past few weeks is run, run, run! I am excited to slow things down the next couple of days! On the 19th, Brenden and I took Cason up to Spokane to see the Pediatric Optomologist. Our appointment was the day after the town of Spokane had been shut down due to a major snow storm. 24"in a 24 hour time period. Even Walmart was closed! Brenden was very apprehensive about going, but the roads ended up not being that bad until we got close to Spokane. We were amazed at all the snow, Spokane looked like Vale, Colorado, or West Yellowstone, MT.
Casey's eye's have stayed the same, so he will be having surgery in February! Hopefully one time works, one every 4 kids has to have a second surgery!

3 comments:
Awe bummer! That's hard on a mom... hopefully the first time will work! Let us know if we can help with Cooper while you are gone :).
Did you see Dr Nye? That is who Harmon saw...we loved her!
I'm glad you guys were safe! I heard a lady in Spokane died after being buried in snow that fell off of a building onto her! We'll keep Cason in our prayers.
Post a Comment