Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WWF


Yes, my boys are boys, they do wrestle. I know surprising. They were horsing around on the yellow couch and Cason was getting the best of Cooper.







back down horsey!


Coop got him! Yes, and those are my children's lovely finger prints all over the door, but hey it just adds character to our home!


10 comments:

ckw said...

Boys will be boys? How fun! Growing up with all sisters, I'm anxious to see more of this as Jackson gets older. Thanks for the updates!

Pam And Scott said...

It doesn't matter the age, there is always wrestling and then in the end someone screams!! Jantzen and Jayden are 5 years apart and it still happens. One will walk by and touch the other and the big brawl begins. Jayden always loses, but never backs down! Good luck!

The Egan Family said...

Its true! Jantzen and Jayden fight like cats and dogs!! Its a boy thing!

Amy said...

Boys will be boys, and they just can't get enough of wrestling. Time to invest in a whistle!

Tricia said...

Love the wrestling! It only gets worse, at least they are fingerprints and not broken glass.

Taryn said...

so fun! I just see Taden and Carson all over again. However the older they have got the rougher it seems to be. As for the fingerprints, I feel you pain. It's fine, just annoying huh! I come to the fact that there is no use in cleaning the windows but once every couple of weeks!

Anonymous said...

Wow, does this ever bring back memories. Oh what am I saying, my boys still do this as grown men!! These pictures are hysterical! I will never forget the time Jeff was trying to teach Blaine how to punch, because of a bully that was hitting him and the parents didn't do anything about it. Dallin was watching from his crib and in the morning he immediately punched Blaine in the face. You have to be careful what you teach! I will admit that boys are easier. You don't have to deal with all the emotional drama day after day. Boys are great!!

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Oh my goodness, Haylie and Connor tackle each other all the time, except it's not for fun and games. They tackle when they're fighting...which is usually about 24 hours a day.

Kim said...

Yea Bronx needs a brother (not anytime real soon) I dont think he would know what to think of the wrestling;) I'm with tricia on at least its not broken glass yet:)

Tami said...

This is still what my boys look like at 7 and 9. We have finally designated "wrestle rooms" so that they don't annoy me all over the house...