Monday, January 5, 2009

What did you do today?

I hate this question! Sometimes I feel like saying, "Oh boy trust me if you think this is bad, you would of never been able to even open the door to come home, if I never would of done anything today!" I was gone for maybe five minutes finishing my hair this morning and come out to this. There was also a skating rink in the kitchen with all the water that was spilled. But lets face it water doesn't phase me much anymore! I really couldn't believe they riped down the Christmas tree. Luckily I have a slim Christmas tree, but it was still a pain to pick up! I never under estimate these two anymore! I always fear I am going to be in the shower someday, and when I get out there is going to be my neighbor in my house yelling at me to get out because the house is on fire!

I hate having a bathroom upstairs! For the fact that when I do hear water running my heart skips a beat and I can't make it up those stairs fast enough! Luckily today I made it up there fast enough that they hadn't done any damage yet.

How could you not love that smile? Love my little Brookie!

Just brushing our teeth!


8 comments:

Pam And Scott said...

I can't believe that they took down your tree!! Never under estamate a group of boys! My neighbor did have a neighbor come running in while she was taking a shower yelling the house was on fire. Her 2 sons were roasting marshmellows over her gas stove and started her kitchen on fire! Boys will be boys.

hayleyharts said...

pam are you sure that wasn't your boys roasting the mellows? jk brookie loves brushing her teeth...i know get so sick of water! that is all she wants to do is play in the sink. thanks again for baysitting..yes i know i owe you big time!

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Oh man... boys will be boys... it is true! I think my kids drive me crazy right now.... I'm sure my next baby will be a boy, and then I will wonder why I didn't stop with 2...

The Adams Family said...

Jenni, you need to give me tips on this blog thing, I don't know why, but I can't remember how to add friends and how to get the cute backgrounds. Yours always looks so good, and I can't believe how big your kids have gotten, there adorable. Our oldest kids are going to be 4 this year, it is so crazy. Hopefully we will beable to get up there soon and come see everyone.
Jennie

jen said...

How do I get some of your patience? Taedon has begun these terrible 2's and I'm really considering not having another until he is like 5...don't judge me! ;) LoL! Well I hope we get to see you all soon...I miss you! Love ya!

The Egan Family said...

thats so funny!! I would be scared too if I heard water running up stairs!

Krystal said...

me too! hearing that question makes me want to scream. they have no idea! it's all i can do to keep up with my kids messes. theirs are usually water messes. the christmas tree..ouch! my kids didn't go there this year. do you have texting by the way?

Kim said...

I died laughing when i read this... and then I dies laughing even more when i read about Pams neighbor. Man oh man you have some rough tough boys:)