Let me know if you know of one. I have two ADORABLE little brothers that can melt you heart at the whack of a hammer, waiting to be enrolled!
Where the heck is their mother?
Taking a relaxing shower.
....Totally worth the mess!!
This mission tortilla sack was full and now it is empty! Cason has one church shoe on and one croc and yes he did manage to CRUSH them all into my carpet! Why does stuff like this have to happen on a daily occurance at our home? Well foks, we are talking about a 3 year old and a 2 year old and they happen to be MALES!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
IN SEARCH OF TODDLER BOOT CAMP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Your life is certainly not dull. Did the boys get the broom and dustpan out in an attempt to clean up their mess?
Your boys sure look like they keep you on your toes, it looks like they had fun. What would we do without our kids?
Jenni I am laughing out loud right now! They are so funny. THis is what I have to look forward to with Ty....Trouble with a capital T!
That is hilarious! And even with all this, your house is always clean!
Hey..I'm with you! A hot relaxing shower is WAY WAY worth the mess!!! Thank goodness for whoever invented vacuums!!! :)
those darn boys are gonna make you one tough skinned mama!
You need to lock them in the bathroom with you with a portable dvd player while you shower;)
Oh boy Jenny, you really have your hands full. Time for Super Nanny! You need a break.
WOW!!! They definitely keep things interesting, huh?!!!
Oh Jenni-I love ya. You are wonderful! Next time we run into each other I'll remember to tell you about the infamous washcloth incident with Blaine and his brothers when they were little. Great story.
Jenni your boys are hilarious!! your posts are always the best. I cant wait to see what their little minds come up with next..
I wish I could tell you it gets better but it doesn't. They have boys genes! What can I say. My boys had the flu this week and missed school all week. A few people said how sorry they felt for me, I thought about it and actually it was kinda nice though. As bad as this sounds, it was kinda nice because they had about 1/3 of their normal energy and just layed around all week. My laundry was so nice- not even one pair of wet muddy clothes from the creek and my floors stayed pretty clean.
i love the broom and dust pan..atleast they tried to clean up there mess. and atleast it wasn't cheetos..trust me that is much worse to try to get out of carpet! thanks for making my daily life seem a little more normal!
Oh my goodness, thats funny! Your cleaning up chips in the carpet while i'm cleaning up dog poo!! At least your clean up doesn't stink ;)
Such a bummer Jenni. I am sorry. At least you have a nice attitude about the whole thing. Wow, you and Amy and Alesha have been blogging about messes lately.. hopefully the messes will stay on Kase St. and not work their way to my house, huh?
Post a Comment