Saturday, January 31, 2009

ALMA 57

I have my own version of my lost MANUSCRIPT. When I came out of the shower today I found this mess. Alma 57 GONE! As I walked into the kitchen saltine crackers were spilt and crushed, and a pile of water was waiting for me. Love this kid, but for some reason he decides to roam the house and wreck havoc when I get in the shower. Now if I could just cut down that shower time!



How could you get that mad when you have pictures to remind you of how CUTE this CHUBBA used to be! (he still is).


Sorry all the posts are about destruction these days! Hopefully something else fun in our life will come up besides making disasters!

6 comments:

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Ok. I've decided that it's the weather's fault. Once it starts getting nicer, my kids will be outside, and the doors will be locked!!!! ;)

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

By the way, thanks for the recipe for the Texas Sheet Cake! It was sooo yummy!

Pam And Scott said...

Hey at least someone likes your cooking:) Jenny maybe they should shower with you until they grow out of this. Thats what I did. I know I know, it's your free time, but you pay for it after the shower so it really isn't free!

Pam And Scott said...

Wait it's Saturday, where was Brendan? or is that an appropraiate question to ask:)

Kim said...

Man oh man... like I said lock them or him in the bathroom with you:)

ADAMS FAMILY said...

I love your posts!! I would be scared to take a shower not knowing what I was going to find when I got out.