Brenden received his Christmas present early this year! I think this is the best present he has received in the whole six years we have been married! A snow plow! He has been wanting one for a long time and finally bit the bullet and bought himself one. I am just as happy, because it means a clean drive way and no stressing over what to buy the man that never has a list!
He came home from work today and told the boys to get there clothes on and they could ride the four wheeler with dad! They loooove going with dad on the four wheeler!
Case man has the chubbiest little cheeks. We put his helmet on and it looked like he was doing chubby bunny his cheeks were squished together so close! I hope it did not hurt him!! So cute though!
In action!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Merry Christmas Brenden!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
What fun! I love that Brenden loves stuff like that... I am now a auto-trader junkie with him though!
I love it Jenni- it is nice when the boys can all go outside.
Congts on not having to remove snow for a while until the excitement of the new toy wears off. Isn't it fun when daddy can take care of the boys, have a way to entertain them and you can go run errands. Just wait til they get more confidence and can drive and start the 4 wheeler by them selves. :)
How fun! He really "needed" that for your steep driveway. Yea. If he ever gets bored doing your driveway send him our way. :)
well brian is super jealous and there is no way i can top that! sorry i didn't answer earlier..i didn't recognized the number, and i had people over, and kailer was getting off the bus. i will have to call you back when there is a quiet moment in our house. do you have texting btw?
We wondered how your driveway was getting clean so fast in the mornings! That is definately the way to go!
Hey Brenden can you ride that my way!! We should buy one for Jordan and he could get a job doing peoples driveways!! It would be the perfect job for JORDAN!
Thats so awesome! I bet the boys love riding that with brenden! Jordan would definantly love one of those!
Post a Comment