Old man winter has arrived! Brenden woke up at 5:30 this morning to go out and shovel the drive way. He was like a kid in the candy store! He was so excited! Coop woke up at six and was excited to see the snow too! He bundled up and headed outside to help his dad! He then wanted to take his four wheeler out and kept getting stuck! He needs some rubber tires (AKA a real four wheeler)! He was froze after he came in. A real cold cold snow! The snow is going to be here for a while! The forcast for the week is cold, cold, cold!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
SNOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I clicked on cooper to enlarge and you can see the pure enjoyment on his face and that it looks bitter cold. WE got snow too thanks for passing it down, you could have kept it all for brenden to enjoy and use for snowmobiling. Now we get more snow and more cold. I really think you should keep it up there, ha ha
I am so glad cooper is enjoying the snow, makes me not so bugged it's here! Actually I like the snow, but I like the snow that stays on the ground once it hits, not the kind we get where it just blows around and drifts all over! This week reminds me toooo much of the place I grew up! I hated winters in Idaho!
Snow is way fun! Connor and I get excited too when we see snow! Looks like he's having fun riding in the snow!
Wow I can't believe the snow!! We haven't got any at my house, only in the mountains. I would like snow on Christmas eve and Christmas, then let it be 80 the rest of the year!!!
Cooper looks way to cute. My kids are dying for snow. They get excited for ice. Send some snow this way.
Post a Comment