Sunday, December 7, 2008

For Grandma

The first reason why I blog is for my mom. She likes to see what we are doing and likes to see pictures of the kids. I feel bad when she asks me why I havn't posted anything. I tell her because well I don't know. Not really a good excuse, but then I feel guilt and vow to do better for my mom! So this post is for Grandma! Cooper has always loved Grandma!! Brenden says Cooper has a special bond with Grandma since she was in the room when he was born. He was her 19th grandchild and her first grandchild to see born. I think Grandma has a special bond with all her grandchildren! I thought I would post this picture because Grandma would love it. Probably not the rest of you, but grandma will. Cooper came running in the door today to give me his picture from Nursery(I was home with Cason). He was so proud of it. He loves to see his name written, so I think he thought it was so cool his church teacher had his name printed. This picture says a lot for it to have so much color on it. For the kid who had nothing to do with coloring for the longest time, it is pretty good. He is starting to like crafts a little more. According to Hayley he is still not interested at all, but I can see BIG improvements! He often tells me he wants to color!
So here you go Grandma Cooper's picture from church! I thought you would enjoy!


4 comments:

hayleyharts said...

Jenni that is so cute..I can just see him so excited about that paper. that is alot of coloring for him..impressive..i think i found a new pastime when he comes to my house!

Pam And Scott said...

No boy likes to color!! Not one of mine ever took the time to color! This is evedent by the plates they colored me for mothers day. The girls worked so hard with cute rainbows. The boys colored as fast as they could and just went everywhere. Cooper is right on schedule!! He's doing just fine.

Kim said...

Yea coloring hasn't been a huge thing around our house either, but I'm sure he loved seeing his name on it!

The Boyos said...

Oh Jenni...what a sweet story. I am sure your mom loved it! I think my mom misses your mom as much as Cooper does!