At the beginning of summer Cooper and Brenden went camping with Brenden's friend Jorey and his two sons. They headed up past Dayton into the Blue Mountains. They had a lot of fun. By the time they got up there it was getting late and the spot they had wanted to camp at was still covered in snow. So they headed back down and joined a fathers and sons camp out at Teancum Timbers. They stayed up late and I heard drank way to much pop! Cooper loved it and had a great time. They since has went on two more camping trips. One more with Jorey and another one with Grandpa! The best advantage of having a boy first? They get to go camping with dad!!! I love it! And the even better part is next year Casey is not going to let them leave him behind!!! If I figure out how to get the pictures off of Brenden's phone I will post them.
Standing by all the snow! Brenden and Jorey were shocked how much snow was still up there.
Jorey's boys
All in all I think they had a great time!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Camping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so glad Camping is a guy's sport :) Cause I hate it :) Looks like they had fun..and I am sure Cooper did, it's being outside all the time...it must be like a dream come true for him :)
Post a Comment