Good news, Monday Hayley went with me to Seattle to take Cason to see a Pediatric Optomologist. I think the spelling is wrong. His right eye is still crossing with his glasses on so Dr. Wilson reffered us to see if he may need surgery done. The doctor said not yet and is increasing his prescription, so hopefully that works and his eye will not cross when he is wearing his glasses and we can fix Mr. Goofey eye! We have to go back to Seattle again in a month for a check up! Fun, fun, fun! Times like this I sure miss mom, she would for sure go with me and I could count on her to drive! I hate driving, I get so tired!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
don't you just love having sisters to do stuff with. I love it. I am so glad that he doesn't have to have surgery.
That is good news. Even with a crossed eye he is still very cute!
thats really good news jenni! I agree with you on the driving, its a pain in the butt!
yeah cason! at least when you are missing your mom..you have a pretty awesome sister to fill in! we will probably start trying for our third sometime this year. i know i want another one but it's hard to have to start all over again. and my kids are crazy so i don't know why i would do that to myslef. it will be worth it i know. when is little kent #3 coming? ;)
Hey Jenni! My oldest had eye surgery in 2006. Both of his eyes drifted out. Now it looks as though he will need a repeat surgery as one eye keeps drifting, so I say hold off on surgery as long as you can so that you don't have to do it twice. Apparently as they grow the muscles can change, at least in Harmon's case they did. Good luck!!
Post a Comment