On Wednesday the boys and I met some friends at the park. Heather and Kaili left before I pulled out my camera so no pics of their cuties! Cooper and Haylie had so much fun playing together in the wading pool. It was so nice Cassi and I didn't even have to worry about them.
Just sittin there talkin'
Connor just turned around and went right in!
Running away from the boy with the blow up toy. He wouldn't leave them alone and kept hitting them! Lot's of fun had, we will have to do again before summers over!!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Fun with friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That little stinker... I don't know what he had against Cooper and Haylie!? We had so much fun with you guys. I NEED that time out of the house with other female adults!!! :) Thanks Jen!
FUN - is that just a big kids pool?
Did Cooper turn on any sprinklers?
Ha Ha
Post a Comment