On Saturday to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary and to have one last hurrah before our dad (brenden) trades us in for the telephone, we headed up to Silverwood! We were so excited that Grandma & Grandpa Kent went with us, they helped out with the boys tons!
On the train that went around the park. The ride was a lot longer than we expected, but was a lot of fun. We are glad we went on it.
On the train ride we stopped by the oldest mine. While there we ran into these robbers! Very entertaining and fun. There was a lot of Dynamite blasts that startled the boys!
On the "horsees"
Grandma & Grandpa trying to get into the train roller coaster! The worker said it was made for kids not adults! They finally were able to get the bar down, we had a good laugh!
Casey on roller coaster. So much fun for the little guys!
Cooper loved it too! "weeeee", was all he yelled!
Confined in their spots. I don't know what I would do with out this stroller. I love to lock them in and harness them down! I know sounds mean but it is the best thing in the world.
After lunch we headed over to Boulder Beach Water Park. The boys had so much fun just being able to run around, and we found the perfect covered place to make camp. Grandma even got to relax and take a little cat nap.
Coop running wild and getting all his jiggers out!
waiting in line patiently to go down the raft ride!
Here we go! Am I ready for this! Ready or not! Cooper was a good sport and sat in his chair being a big boy! He really has grown up from last year!
Brenden and Grandpa anticipating the ride and getting wet! Did I say wet, we got soaked!!
Cooper showing Grandma his wet shirt! Poor Grandpa got his leather shoes all wet too! After that ride we called it quits! We waited in line about 40 min to get soaked!! It was time to change our clothes! All in all we had a great time besides the sleepless night in the hotel and wa to many nasty diapers!! But what would a trip with kids be like if everything went perfect? BORING!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Silverwood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
How I appreciate your great sense of humor! Sounds like you had fun this summer. Maybe we'll get to see more of you?
Okay so I need to go on vacation with your attitude. we always have something crazy happen but don't appreciate it like you do. I have never been to silverwood, guess we need to go. looks like fun!
I've heard it's soooo fun there but I'm too scared to take my heathens!
Glad your camera survived the rapids ride...yikes! And the boys' face on that coaster is too stinkin' cute!
That does look like it is fun! Your boys may be wild sometimes...but you can't tell in pics...they are just super cute!
haha, those boys are too freaken adorable! Looks like they had a blast there! especially cooper, his face is priceless on that roller coaster!
ha ha thanks! what is hanford? you have no idea how much i would love to live in washinton. bri went there for a business trip and loved it. it would be awesome to hang out with you and your cute boys. i really like idaho but i hate our ward..and i think im the only one in the whole ward that feels that way:( i'll just say it's very high school ish..
anyways..i am so happy that we have blogs so we stay updated on each other's lives..
and i was going to ask you too..
to remember "chelsie north carolinas" last name?
I'm glad you guys had such a great time at Silverwood. I keep telling Matt we need to go and check it out. Are you wearing a fanny pack in one of those pictures?! Never go to an amusement park without one, right.
hey jenni, my mom just opened up an adams family blog!! just go to:
www.scottadamsfamily.blogspot.com
Hey, I haven't talked to you in so long, your boys are getting so big and so cute. That flood looks crazy. I hope things are good, keep in touch
Post a Comment