Whenever I see Cooper do this it just makes me smile! The joys of a boy! When Brenden mows the lawn he will jump on his four wheeler and follow right behind him! I just love it! He does the same when Brenden has used his four wheeler for projects around the yard he just follows right behind! And yes dad Cooper is quite the pro at riding his four wheeler! No we don't have to worry about him running into anything! I know my dad will ask my mom that. Last summer when we lived with them Cooper was on their Gator all day and he was lets just say, Crazy! He would run into everything and was found a few times in the ditch headed up the other side to go out onto the main road! Dad would call mom all upset yelling, "Somebody better get out there with that kid, he is going to get hit!" Needless to say the only damage he has done on the gator this year was right before mom and dad left and he headed out into the sugar beet field! Dad was a little razzled, but dad the beets look great and you can't even tell a few are missing!!
Road Rage!
Cason on the mower! Cason loves to ride with you on the mower and he can last the whole time!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Mowin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
thats so cute!! I bet those boys love mowing the lawn with their daddy!!
That is really cute of Cooper driving behind. And your right...the beets look fine!
Too cute- yea Cooper would have been quite distraught with our old mower:) haha
I hope he is that happy when he is 12 and asked to mow the lawn!! Take it from experience it doesn't last!! Just ask Jordan and Jantzen.
Post a Comment