Allie has been making mud the past few nights! Cooper has been having a blast! He has gotten into mud way too many times this summer! Countless times at Grandma's. Anytime the pivot comes around he is out there in the Gator playing in the mud! We are finally putting the pea gravel around the swing set, so he won't have the whole space to make mud, but we are leaving an area for a sand box so he can make mud there!
Now you ask she must be cazy? Why would a mother allow her kids to play in the mud? Doesn't she already have enough laundry? Or does the women just thrive on seeing how many baches of laundry she can do in a day and have them folded in her kids drawers by the next morning? No not at all! I am never caught up on laundry and I only get close when my mom comes over (she is the laundry queen) which will not be for a very long time and only happened a few times, but I loved it anyways! I remember how much fun it was when I was a kid, and I would feel terrible if I never let my kids. It's part of being a kid! Playing in the mud all summer long!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Mud Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
what fun! my kids want to come and join you! they love the mud! I am like you and think every kid should enjoy an little mud sometime!
That's great!!!! Good for you! I can't wait to have a yard to garden and play in the mud with my kids! I loved that growing up!
I wish I lived closer to you! I think Bronx and Cooper would have a good time. At this moment Bronx's sandbox has had handful of buckets of water from his pool dumped into it. Mud is more fun then wet sand, but all the dirt we have is pooped in by stupid cats! And laundry right there with you it's a constant, I think I changed Bronx's clothes or at least shirt 3x today... my biggest problem is my ironing, I hate it. It only gets done when Sondra stays with me after a baby... so some shirts I have I only get to wear every 2 years;)
Post a Comment