On Friday after the wedding we headed down to Seven Peaks for some fun! We all had a blast! Cooper went down the tube run and Cave In and could not get enough! We would get off and he would head right back up there to go down again! He was lucky enough to get to go back the next day with Brenden & Jordan. While we were at Seven Peaks Brenden called and said his plane kept getting delayed and so he was going to get off in SLC.
Cason with George the leash and one wing. He really wanted the wing on.
Cooper and Jaden playing in the kiddie pool. Jaden was so good to play with him.
Now you ask why would I take a picture of this oversize dog house? For memories sake. We were sitting there about ready to leave. I noticed Cooper had walked over to this house and was looking around. I learned to never underestimate what this kid can do. The next thing I know people were running like mad trying to pick up all their belongs and get the heck out of the way. The darn kid had managed to open that box and he turned on the sprinklers!!! I saw the sprinklers come on and my first thought was that can' t be right. Why would they have the sprinklers come on during the day when the park is open? I looked over saw him and screamed in horror to everyone, "he just turned on the sprinklers!" Hayley, Tricia, and Pam could not stop laughing and all I could say was, "Someone go get him, someone go get him!!" I know this is bad but I was way to embarrassed to admit I was his mom! Hayley went and claimed him! Thank you!! Then the life guard had to call to have someone come turn them off. It took at least 5 min. By then the grass was so wet people could not go back and sit down! Needless to say I guess they will learn their lesson to not leave the box open! And by the way why would they put it at 3 year olds eye level?
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Seven Peaks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh my gosh... I'm right there with ya Jenni! That's totally something one of my kids would have done. I feel your pain!! Sounds like it was a fun place though :)
That is so funny! I love that your boys have "personality" (like Dedre says about her kids). They sure are cute.
Oh my gosh that is so funny! Good thing you took a picture for memories sake! The stories you'll be able to tell Cooper when he gets older;)
the kiddie water play land is the exact one they have at the splash park in pocatello..i just took the kids there the day before yesterday but i didnt get to take any pics:(
looks like fun..and thats awesome that he turned on the sprinklers..just glad it wasnt me!
Seven Peaks is SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!! I love going there! It's been a tradition that we go every year for my Birthday! We didn't get to go last year and we're not going to get to go this year either... So much for "tradition", huh?!
Post a Comment