Wednesday, July 16, 2008

American Idols Live!


What a great picture huh? I swear Hayley could sleep any hour of the day! In this picture it is probably sometime in the 11:00 hour. Anytime we get in the car she has to go to sleep! And the great thing for her is she sleeps on her good ear (she is deaf in her right ear) so she sleeps just like a baby! I like the pouty face. I know she will kill me for this picture, but Allie and I thought it was funny! Anyways last Friday Allie, Hayley, and I headed for Portland to the American Idols Live Concert! My friend Lacey met us there. The concert was a blast and we had a great time being together and not listening to any crying kids!!!


When we got there we had a few hours to shop before the concert. We decided to go downtown. We had not been down there before. Here is Allie and Hayley at Papa Hayden's restaurant. Lacey recommended and it was great with fabulous deserts!

Before the show started. Allie was in heaven!

After the show with Lacey.

Two aunts and a niece. Yes I am sporting my David Archuleta shirt!! Hayley and Allie came back with it. He was AWESOME! Oh man he was amazing!!! Brooke White was really good too. For the most part everyone sounded spectacular! Michael Johns was over the top good! Everyone cheered really loud for him! It still makes me mad he was voted off so early! Remielle even sounded good! As for Jason Castro he was still annoying and we were ready for his performance to be over! It was a night to remember. For Allie and Hayley that was their first concert. Would I go again? If next year's top 10 are as good as this years yeah I would want to go! This year was an awesome Idol season!

3 comments:

Kaili McKay said...

Haha, I love you humor and I love your shirt! :)

Kim said...

Sounds like so much fun except you left out the part were your got to stay in a four star hotel... Hotel Walker:) Even though we didn't get to visit for very long it was fun to see you guys!

The Egan Family said...

Go Jenni!! I went to the Miley Cyrus concert with a hannah montana shirt so i'm fully supporting you in the david archuleta shirt! I'm so jealous you guys went and saw the american idols, i heard they were amazing!!