The reception was BEAUTIFUL! Perfect weather, Perfect location. Could not ask for more!
Joseph Smith Memorial Building for the dinner. I though this picture was funny. Where did the basketball come from?
And then I thought this picture was even more funny. What is Hayley doing? Just waiting, I guess.
Shantae had beautiful pictures and tons of them. Here is one I thought was really cute!
Jordan and Connor. Jordan sure is getting some good brother-in-laws!
Jayden showing his stuff. He looked so cute in his tux!
Cooper and Sammy running. The kids had so much fun playing at the reception. There was so much room for them to run!
The kids playing
Grandma, Me, Pam, and Tricia
Getting ready to light their sparklers so the happy couple could leave!
Kate and Evie with their bouquet's
The duo Travis and Troy
The cake was really pretty. You can't really tell from the picture, but it was a pink fondant. Very Pretty! We had a great time, tons of fun with lots of memories!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
The Reception
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a beautiful girl Shantae is! Looks like it was really beautiful and we missed out!
What a nice wedding. Looks like you had a great time on your trip! I loved the picture with the basketball in front. I was wondering what in the world that ball was doing in the picture and then you didn't explain it in the caption, you were wondering the same thing. How funny.
Cute picture of connor and jdawg! haha, i couldnt stop laughing about hayley's solo picture! she is so funny!
hey jenni Those are way cute pictures!! By the way the bikini thing is a one time thing.. just for the honeymoon!! ha ha
Post a Comment