Me being the nice aunt that I am let Kate stay for a sleep over on Sunday! They played outside most of the night and then I made her take a bath. Do you think the boys would let her take a bath by herself? Yeah right! She didn't want them in there but as you can see they won! She was mad because they splashed! So most of the time she hide her head in the corner. It was cute! You can see in this picture Cason looks "goofy eyed". Sometimes his eye is okay, but it crosses quite a bit. Hopefully we can get it take care off. Poor little boy! I really think he trips and stumbles quite a bit because he can't see.
The cutest thing happened. Allie was trying to lay down with them in the "special bed" to get them to settle down and go to sleep. Well you know Coop he has to jump on you and wrestle you and won't settle down. So after a bunch of attempts I told Kate if she went to sleep I would buy her a barbie. I know bribery is so bad, but I was desperate. I let Coop stay up and figured he would get tired in a bit and I would put him to bed then, but he was way to hyper. About a half hour latter I wondered where he had went to. We went to look for him and this is where we found him. He had went upstairs to the "special bed" to go to sleep next to Kate. It was the cutest thing ever! Cooper has never went upstairs to go to bed all by himself!! I thought it was so cute! Now the next morning when Kate woke up as she was coming down the stairs she announced to me," Jenni, I slept really good last night so I get a barbie now". The first thing she said and she was half asleep! No getting off the hook for me! They had a fun time together especially with Allie the best babysitter in the whole world! There is a little competition between Cooper and Kate. They both want Allie all the time! Allie went home today and we are already in withdrawls. Man I wish she lived here! Cooper asked me today, "Where Allie at?" Sorry, bud Allie's not going to be back for a while!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Sleep over
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh man.. a little bribery always gets me in trouble. Kate never forgets when I bribe her. It must be in the name. so fun to have cousins sleep over.
Bribery bad...... NO WAY :)
Jen, it's not bribery, it's POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT!! ;) Who doesn't need a little of that so no worries on your part!! ha ha! Ok and that is the cutest pic of them sleeping...priceless!!
Post a Comment