Monday, June 2, 2008

wedding #1


This is my niece Shayla she was married on May 21st. She is the first grandchild to get married for my parents. Sadly it didn't seem the same with out mom and dad there! I feel like I am really old for having my parents gone on a mission! We are headed back to Utah in a couple weeks, that being the kids and I we are leaving Brenden home, for wedding number two. Shayla's older sister Shantae will be getting hitched next.



Pam and her family


The beautiful cake. Fairytale wedding it was. The cake topper Shayla and Connor got when they went to Disneyland. They gave them this Cinderella and Prince Charming cake topper. It was so cute!

3 comments:

The Boyos said...

Beautiful bride!
I am glad Taryn found my blog too! I had the best time reading thru your blog. I was laughing so hard about your story at Wal-mart. My boys always end up with Cars or Diego crap...anything to keep them quiet! Last fall my family stopped at the onion shed. My boys played with Cooper. Harmon still talks about the kid with the jeep.

The Boyos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SunnyD said...

SOOOO pretty!