
Last Monday was Troy, Tricia, Hayley, and Adam's birthday. I know half our families birthdays are on June 2nd. Due to having c-sections mom was able to make this possible! She must of also liked fall! Sorry I only have a picture of Hayley and I stole it from her blog. I know she loves this picture. Hayley and I took the kids and went out to lunch and then afterwards let them play on this bounce house. Kate, Brooke, and Cason loved it. Cooper still to scared to get in one. He likes to feel like he is in control and he is not inside a scary cat bounce house! One fear at a time!
Case looking over the top of his glasses
Kate striped down to her costume!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Birth day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cason is so cute in those glasses!
Post a Comment