Sunday, June 8, 2008


On Friday I watched Tammy's girls. Cooper and Regan enjoying a moment.


Addy was trying to pull off her pants. I asked her if she needed to go potty and she told me yes. I took her in there stuck her on the potty and when I came back what do you know the girl went! Can Addy please come potty train Cooper! How can some be so easy? I seriously wish there was a potty training school you could send your kid to. But then again I guess that is one of the joys of motherhood!

The kids jumping on Cooper's bed! Nice paint swatches huh? Still can't quite figure what I want to do in Cooper's and soon to be Cason's room. I was getting ready for my yard sale the next day and was pricing some baby clothes when cooper found this shirt and demanded he put it on. Sorry Coop 6-9 months not quite the right size. The funny thing was the back of the onesie made it look like he was wearing a thong! Gross I know!

3 comments:

Taryn said...

That shirt is hilarious! I totally know what you mean about potty training! Meg was a dream boat and I know Jill is going to be the death of me ;)

Kim said...

Yea before you commented on Cooper's shirt I was like what the heck is he wearing... glad you clarified it did have a thong like look to it:) Yea I keep saying I might try and potty train Bronx this summer, but then I think is it really worth it? Then I'm just going to have always be looking for a bathroom... maybe we can wait on that one.

SunnyD said...

Love the onesie! It totally reminded me of body suits. Do you remember those? Oh dear!