Monday, June 16, 2008

Rewster



Yesterday while sitting in Sacrament Meeting, Cooper was looking at his Dog book where he found a picture of a yellow lab pup and kept saying,"Rooster, Rooster, Rooster" over and over again. He would turn the pages and always come back to the yellow lab and say"Rooster, Rooster, Rooster." For a moment it made me feel bad that the stupid dog is gone and that he is not going to see him anymore! Every boy needs a dog or to be around one! Maybe Grandma & Grandpa can get another dog for my little Coop when they get home, hopefully not another PUP!
Just another story about Coop while on the subject everyday he asks me I don't know how many times "I want Papa's hous", "I want Papa's hous", he doesn't stop until I say,"Okay, I will take you to Papa's house". I may tell him that a few times a day, but anytime we are going to go anywhere or whenever he gets bored he asks to go to "Papa's hous". Yesterday night we were taking the boys for a ride and I was talking to my mom on the phone, Cooper wanted to say hi so he was talking to her and we hit the intersection of Leslie and Clearwater well he flipped out because Brenden never turned to go to Papa's house. He threw one of his "Cooper fits", but I felt so bad for him because he was talking to Grandma on the phone and he wanted to go to her house! He doesn't quite understand that Papa and Grandma are not there! He was heart broken and mom felt so bad for him. All she could say was "ohhhh, poor kid". She was doing her hardest not to cry. It means so much to her that the little stinker misses her so much! We just ended up having to get off the phone because he screamed for the next 15 min. Thank heavens the weather has turned nice and Tricia is coming and we can go out to "Papa's hous" and he can play all day long. He is in heaven there.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

We are feeling Cooper's pain about Berniel being gone..it definitely has put a cramp in our lives :)

calawayfamily said...

you guys need to add us to your blog its jvcalaway.blogspot.com thats our blog see you guys