My day of fun started off by babysitting these two cuties Hunter and Luke. They are not identical twins, but I still can't tell them apart. Don't they make you wish you had twins? Then Hayley and a few of her friends came over and we popped up my new toy. The kids had a blast and as the day went on the wind went down and we had a nice day! The nicest day we have had in who knows when!! The kids played in the pool and water slide and ate and ate POPSICLES!!!
My little scaredy cat loved it!
Climbing up. It is quite a work out for the little ones to make it up!
Then after school the big boys came over!!
Here they are! A bunch of neighbor kids eating POPSICLES! I cut cute little Brooke out of the picture. There were so many of them I couldn't tell if I had them all. They boys loved it and loved eating popsicles. A couple boys asked their mom if it was Cooper's birthday today!
They were having fun throwing the ball at each other and climbing up backwards! It was so nice to actually have a decent day. Tomorrow it is even suppose to be better and the slide is going back up and the kids are coming back over after school! I have to go restock my popsicles and energy they are wiped out!!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
What a day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
WOW! Great new toy I'm sure Cooper is the hit of the block with that! Let's blow it up when I come, Bronx would love it. And that way or two little monsters won't beat each other up over toys;) haha
ohh man.. your a brave soul! I bet Cooper is sleeping like a rock tonight after all the playing!
my kids are jealous.
and yes the weather is out of control. i really dont know why we live her really other than my husband has a really good job here..i miss my mom but i am the type that kinda likes to be on my own you know. but the snow has gotta stop..or im moving..to hawaii
and yes i have pink streaks in my hair..just one chunk on each side..i get lots of nice looks at church but i love them so i dont care:)
My kids got a Banzaii for their Bday and your pictures make me so excited to get it out! (Except I really don't want all the neighbors here). :)
Jeni, I love looking at your blog but feel so guilty because you can't see mine. Please email me so I can invite you emunn@pocketinet.com. Only if you want to:)
Hi Jenni! I'm so glad you found my blog! :) It's quite ammateur compared to most, but oh well. Learn as you go I guess!
Anyway, we would love to come for a playdate! Just let me know...we're available almost always. Joe's gone most of the week, so I'm always looking for new things to do! Have a good weekend Jen :)
I want one of those things!! No one wants to come play at our house because everyone else has a pool and we don't, plus they have no toys because I keep throwing them away then I find them on the floor. Maybe that thing would attract a few friends!!!
Hi! I love your blog (except for the snake den entry). Thanks again for having us over to party on the slide. You really shouldn't give my boys an open invitation. They are going to ask to move in soon. I did think that it was cute watching Cooper out there playing ball with the big boys. What a cutie!
YEAH!! Looks like fun! I'm so glad that it's finally warming up and we can send kids outside!
Jenni, thanks for watching the twins. You're the best neighbor ever! Keep up the good blogging.
You are like the coolest mom ever!
Post a Comment