Saturday, May 31, 2008

Snakey Story

Okay so if I would have opened my paper on THURSDAY, I would had already of known that those snakes pictures were not from Richland, but from Hudson, WY. They said it is possible there are snake dens near Badger Mt. The ranger said he has had friends who have seen snake dens on the Hanford Reach, but as for those pictures no they were not taken on Badger Mt. In other Snake news I heard on the news last night there is a Rattle snake warning in effect for Richland. They said they have been finding quite a few down by the river and if you are going boating or what not you need to be careful. There have been some found at Howard Amon Park. With the river being so high they said they are coming down stream and finding home along Richland. So beware!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I almost changed my plans for visiting WA this summer when I read your last post. That is alot of snakes!! I'm glad they aren't in Badger Mt.