well I have been complaining now for I don't know how long about all the cold overcast weather! No complaining now it is HOT in Tri-Cities! Yesterday it was pretty close to 100'. At 5:30 my car said 98', so not quite sure what the high was. Anyways no complaining from Jenni since, I know it will not last and I was ready for some heat! Well we came home last night and the house was HOT! 82' to be exact! Yes, our A.C. has stoped!!! By the time I was going to call the 24 hour emergency service it was 10:30 and Brenden said wait until morning. Well, I did and the lady says I am not in front of a computer and so I don't know if you have warranty and it would cost you something like $150 just to come out to diagnose. I said I know I have warranty the house is not even a year old! well, she tells me they are booked solid today and there is not anyone who could come out! I told her well you can't advertise 24 hour emergency service if you are not going to come! I know I am sorry I can give you a list of hotels you could go stay at that all have a pool and you could tell them you are a Campbell and Company customer and get a discount! Discount are you kidding me I want a free room! So who knows when then will come I am going to call at 8 in the morning. It is a whoping 86' right now. Brenden says I could never be a pioneer! We can't turn on a light, can't open the blinds, no cooking! The thing that bugs me the most is last fall Brenden was out of town and the kids and I had been over to Portland and when we came home late on a Saturday night and the house was freezing! I tried all night to get the furnace going and the kids and I froze!! It is a lot worse to be cold than hot! They came the next morning and told me the motor on our heat pump was bad. Luckily they had another one back at their shop. They told me it was rare for that to happen. It was a manufacture defect. And now here we are baking in the heat! Bad luck I guess! When we moved in our fridge was bad too. It would not cool and we went a week without a fridge. They said same thing, this never happens! Our dish network receiver was bad too! It seems everything is bad in this house!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
well you can definitly says your on a run of bad luck when it come to the house stuff! I do know though that Cindy knows your pain. She went this whole last week without AC.
holy novel! I really do feel sorry for you...but hey at least your not pregnant...or are you? you have been acting a little salty latley...
I feel your pain...It was 112 on Tuesday in the shade on my back porch. That's a bummer that you keep having problems with your house.
Post a Comment